Future of Work Discussion: Tackling the Skills Gap with Ranjit de Sousa
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
11AM ET | 8AM PT | 4PM BST
Join us for this future-of-work discussion with Ranjit de Sousa, Founder and Managing Director at The Coalyard, about identifying and addressing your organization's skills gaps.
Watch the Recording
During this discussion, we will cover:
- How the pandemic widened employee skills gaps and what skills are now in high demand
- How to assess employee skills and conduct a skills gap analysis within your team or organization
- When to upskill or reskill your employees vs. hire externally
- Ideas, strategies, and best practices for upskilling and reskilling employees
- The importance of measuring return-on-investment (ROI) of employee training
Ranjit de Sousa, Founder and Managing Director at The Coalyard
Ranjit de Sousa is the Founder and Managing Director of The Coalyard, an advisory firm that helps Worktech startups scale their businesses. In this capacity, he sits on multiple advisory boards and works as a mentor and advisor to a wide variety of startups and venture capital firms across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
He is the former President of LHH, the world’s largest talent development and career transition company. Ranjit has 20 years of experience in the business space as well as in workforce transformation, innovation, and reskilling.